I Do The Impossible Challenge V
February 27 – April 23
This Challenge is designed for you to achieve what many people believe is impossible. During an 8 week period, with your team of Coaches from CrossFit Cedar Park and CrossFit 2222, you will set and accomplish goals that will improve your health, change your life and challenge you to do what YOU thought was IMPOSSIBLE! and you will have fun doing it!
Here is what you get
- Your own personal CFCP Coach for 8 weeks
- Kickoff and Ending with a Benchmark Workout
- Goal Setting Meeting
- Customized Nutrition Plan
- Weekly Bonus workouts to accomplish outside of class
- Requires 2x per week CFCP class workouts
- CFCP online Wod Journal and Food Log
- Before and After Photos
- Before and After Measurements
- Weekly grading of food logs
- Nutrition Seminar with your Coach
- Skills Training with your Coach
- Teammates to help keep you accountable
- I Do The Impossible Challenge T-Shirt
Meeting or exceeding your goals is the ULTIMATE PRIZE.
However, in addition, the Winning Individual will receive an Unlimited 6-Month Membership
$175 – Registration – February 4th – February 20th
$195 – Late Registration – February 21st – February 26th
Requires Challenge Fee, Elements and a commitment of 2x per week CrossFit for 8 weeks.
Multiple Payment Options available:
$75 Elements – 3 personal training sessions ($50 off regular price)
2x per week for 8 weeks is $260 (3x per week and unlimited programs also available)
This challenge and its workouts are designed to be completely modifiable to any level of fitness. Our goal is to see you happier, healthier and for you to shed body fat, gain strength and be accountable to yourself.
This is not a team challenge, but a You vs You challenge.
If you have any questions, contact Robin@crossfitcp.com
dynamic movement prep
Group warm up
Banded shoulder warm up
Practice pistols and pistol progressions
Pistol emom 5 minutes
4-6 pistols alternating Good technique. Heels down. Scale as needed
Hang squat cleans
3-3-3-3-3. By feel.
3 minute amrap
5 power cleans 95/65
7 burpees over barbell (lateral)
9 thrusters 95/65
Rest 1 min
Repeat for 5 cycles score rounds for each cycle
Shoulder band stretch
Hamstring up n over