Congratulations to Nikki & Braden – 1st place Co-ed Division and Carl and Carson – 2nd place Guy Division at the Couple’s Therapy Competition
THINGS TO KNOW
1. REGISTER for Free at CFCP
2. REGISTER for the games at CROSSFIT
3. Open starts this week. Get judged Friday’s in class or Saturday’s at 10:30am
4. Winner in the RX and Scaled Division each week
5. Win a PRIZE!
*More energy than you ever imagined
* Gain confidence
* Sexy legs and butt
* Flatter Tummy
* Look better naked
* This decision will change your life!!
This plan starts at level zero and teaches you all the basics you need to learn to be ready to take on the best fitness program in the world…CrossFit. Workouts include total body training to increase your strength and functional fitness. You get:
* Onsite Training
* Kick-off Nutrition Seminar
* Take home workouts
* Functional Bodyweight Movements
* Weather Plan – never have to cancel because its cold or wet
*Highly Qualified Coaches
This progression will gradually ramp you up in all of the 10 components of fitness. Yes it is simple and easy but it will challenge you.
You can be a busy person and work traveler and still make this work – guaranteed!
Want more information?
Ready to register?
In front of a clock set for 12 minutes:
4 minutes of clean and jerks, 135/95
4 minutes of rowing
4 minutes of burpees