NEW REFLEX TIMES & DAYS!!!!!
Saturday – Following open gym at 10:45
Sunday – 6:00pm (ONLY)
Tuesdays – 7:30pm
Remember this is included with the Gold Membership. All others we have a $12 drop in or a monthly rate you can pay.
Saturday, 11:00 – 1:00
This 2 hour seminar will teach you how to make smooth movements utilizing the kettlebell. If you had trouble with Friday’s Kettlebell Workout, then you belong in the seminar. Learn to snatch and clean and jerk with ease, and some learn some fun new movements you never even thought about. Attending this seminar gets you a discount off your first month of the MAD Kettlebell Club. A new class coming soon!
Coach Austen and Coach Jon
BBQ Plate & Silent Auction Fundraiser
BBQ provided by our own Grill Master Ross Brookshire. Sides and Fixins by Smokey Mo’s and Cody
11:30 – ?
Benefits Cedar Park’s CrossFit Individual and Team Athletes from CFCP!
We will be pre-selling BBQ Plates and have Silent Auction Items!
Help sponsor your athletes!
If you can donate an item for the silent auction, email JBarrientes80@gmail.com
FUNDRAISER for Regional Athletes!
CFCP Yard Sale!
We need your donations!
Organizers are Wladi, Carson and Victoria
CrossFit Day with the Round Rock Express!
1:05pm Game. Discount Tickets Available!
South Central Regionals at the Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio
Regionals SWAG is coming soon!
MAD ATHLETE TRAINING CAMP
2 1/2 days of AWESOMENESS!
* Individual Physical Therapy screening
* Mobility importance and technique education – Michael Tillman, DPT
* Programming for the competition season – David Tillman (currently has 11 athletes competing at the Regional Level)
* CrossFit Swim Training – Sam Montoya
* Nutrition: In season, Off season, and Game Day – Nikki Isbell
* Olympic Lifting Technique: Chad and Jodi Vaughn
* Pose Running: Valerie Hunt
* Gymnastic Training – David Durante, 2008 Olympic Alternate
* Mental Training for the Competitor – Sarah Blavet
Multiple CrossFit Workouts each day
Training vs Competition Workouts
Alumi – contact email@example.com for your pricing.
Dynamic warm up
6 of each
pvc arm circles
Group warm up
6 count burpees
10 each of
bottom squat hold 30sec-1 min (first round only)
push ups (2nd round hand release)
30 strict toe 2 bar
20X0 tempo(2 second negatives)
7 minutes. Pistol practice.
Emom 20 minutes
Back squats. 6 heavy
dips. Weighted. If possible 6
Tabata sit ups.
Knee on the wall
Shoulder band stretch