Farewell and Good Luck to Doug Douma!
He is leaving to hike the Appalachian Trail and when he is done, he will be heading to Colorado for Seminary School.
In case you were wondering, the Appalachian Trail is 2,160 miles long.
REMINDERS FOR THE WEEK!
SATURDAY – No Open Gym!
THE BIG INTRO!
9am – 11am
Introduction to CrossFit Cedar Park!
- Learn what is Crossfit
- Discover how Crossfit Cedar Park can help you meet and exceed your fitness goals.
- Learn all about the different programs that we offer that are not CrossFit.
- Guaranteed you will have lots of fun, meet new friends and be part of a unique community of like minded people ~ it’s awesome!
- Plus…We are giving away an Elite Unlimited 6-month membership, T-shirts, and more.
- Meet the owners and elite coaches of CrossFit Cedar Park.
Who’ is invited? You are! Regardless of your ability, strength or fitness level…we’ll make you better. Athletes from beginners to elite.
You will also:
- Learn the 10 Elements of Fitness: Cardio-respiratory Endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Accuracy, Agility & Balance
- Discover a simple way to change your eating to completely change your life.
- Experience why people have such great results when they workout at CrossFit Cedar Park
- Meet our elite athletes who are currently competing in the CrossFit Open
MEMBERS – if you refer a friend to this event on Saturday, your name goes in the drawing to win a $75 Pluckers Gift Card!! Someone is going to win!