Private Personal Training
If you are working toward a specific goal, or desire individual coaching, we offer full service Private Personal Training programs. Here’s what you get:
Your program will begin with a complete assessment of your current physical capabilities, history and goals. The assessment phase may take one or several sessions during which your coach will evaluate movement patterns, range of motion, strength levels, structural balance and any limitations. Your coach will also work with you to determine your training goals and priorities. This information lays the groundwork for developing your training program.
- Fat loss and improved body composition
- Overall body strength development
- Strength development for a specific goals, such as running, Olympic Lifting and Pull-ups
- Muscle gain programs
- Sport-specific training
- Advanced training programs for more experienced trainees who have specific needs and goals
Our mission is to help you achieve your physical goals no matter what they are! The Coaches at CrossFit Cedar Park have all interned or have worked as physical therapy technicians for our sister business, Tillman Physical Therapy.
From performing movements as safely and effectively as possible, to improving your ability, to transforming your body, we are here to help you move forward.
What’s Included In a Personal Training Program?
- Private personal training sessions ranging from 1-4 days per week
- Custom training program tailored to your needs and ability
- Body composition analysis and nutritional coaching
- Customized warmups, cardiovascular workouts, and supplemental workouts (for travel or off-site workouts)
- Telephone and email coaching support
- Base Personal Training Rate = $70 per hour
- 4 Session Package = $65 per hour
- 8 appointments per 1 month = $63 per hour
- 12 appointments per 1 month = 62 per hour
To find out more about our customized training programs, call 512-331-0992 to schedule a free consultation!