This is our 10th year hosting this AMAZING and FUN Team challenge to help keep you on track with your diet and fitness during the Holiday Season!
* Teams of 2
* Kick-off Paleo/Macro/Keto Seminar
* Online Food Logging
* Personal Coach
* At Home Workouts
*Extra Challenges for points
* Get Lean while others are packing on the pounds
1st – 3rd place PRIZE Packages!!
10:30am – Nutrition Seminar & Packet Pickup
1st Day of HJX
9:30am – Holly Jolly IX Finale
10/29/18 – 11/2/18 – $60
11/3/18 – 11/6/18 – $65
11/7/18 – 11/9/18 – $70
11/10/18 (last minute) – $75
What is Holly Jolly?
* Team Challenge involving CrossFit workouts and points for good nutrition
* You will get great results, lose inches and gain muscle DURING the Holidays!
* Set GOALS for 2019 that you never thought possible
* Commitment to eating PALEO, KETO or Following a MACRO plan
* Commitment to LOGGING Food and Workouts
* Commitment to AT HOME workouts
* Commitment to your TEAMMATE
*Commitment to FINALE on December 29th
*Commitment to having FUN
*If you are currently not enrolled with CrossFit Cedar Park or Tillman Fitness Training, you may still join the challenge!
The minimum training time is 2x per week plus the registration cost. Contact email@example.com for more information on our Holly Jolly Packages.
1. Pick your team or get on the “I need a team” list – write your name on the board at the box or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2.Register on the online journal www.crossfitcp.com/challenge
3. We will assign you a coach
4. Show up for the Kick-off meeting on November 10th!
Holly Jolly Rules
- All team members must workout at CFCP or 2222 a minimum of 2 times per week.
- Teams will earn points by:
- points given for each day you follow your plan
- -3 points per cheat
- 1 free cheat meal per week (max 3 hours)
- Following chosen diet plan 7 days a week: – We understand that everyone will be on a specific plan – please make sure you go over this with your coach so they can properly grade your journal.
- “Free days” are worth zero points and any cheat meals do not count against you. These days include Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Those are also considered your cheat meal for the week.
- CFCP/2222 classes are worth 1 point per class.
- Workouts done outside of CFCP/2222 classes, before class, or after class are worth 1 Point per challenge.
- EXTRA CHALLENGES – these may be repeated and are worth the points listed on your sheet.
- Limit to 3 workouts per day. You can do more, but you will only get credit for 3 workouts. 10 minutes of mobility will count as a workout. Example day: Class workout, home workout and mobility.
- Team workouts completed in a public location wearing a CFCP or 2222 shirt/jacket are worth bonus points; submit a photo to your coach, and to the HJ Facebook Group Page. Team workouts are worth 5 points per teammate. You may only complete ONE team workout per week.
- All workout scores, weights, times, reps must be recorded in HJ online Journal.
- HOTWODS! They are random, they are quick, they will surprise you, and details will be in the youtube or facebook videos.
- Submitting HJ Journals
- REGISTER for the online journal at crossfitcp.com/challenge
- DEADLINES: Journals are due every Sunday by 10:00pm. If you fail to complete your journals each week you will see a 20 point deduction for your team.
- Be Detailed. If you use condiments, sauces, or side dishes please let us know what they consist of. If it is your cheat meal, we want to know what it is! Please submit workout scores as well. Feel free to copy and past from myfitnesspal or any other journaling program you use.
- Points will be deducted for:
- Eating more than 1 cheat meal per week (3 point deduction).
- Alcoholic Drinks – The following are acceptable with the limit of 2 per week; Norcal Margaritas, tequila shots, red wine. This includes those of you on MACROS. Only 2 drinks are accepted per week unless it is your cheat.
- Failure to meet your number of days in CFCP/2222 classes
- Failure to log workouts and food in journal (Zero points)
- All Points controlled by your contact coach.
- Let your contact coach know if you DO NOT use Facebook or roll with an alias name. (We are creating a Holly Jolly Group to keep in contact with you)
- Have Fun! This is going to be a great challenge!
Journal access: www.crossfitcp.com/challenge