INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW!!
7pm – CrossFit Wods from the Vault
This week is “Eva”
Throw-in is $10 and its byob to party afterwards!
Open Gym – 9:30am with a very own Punk Rock Coach JON!
Re-Flex – Last week for 9am & 5pm
The times will change for next Sunday – stay tuned!
11:00 – 1:00
with Coach Austen and Coach Jon
REGISTRATION Coming soon!
BBQ Plate & Silent Auction Fundraiser
11:30 – ?
Benefits Cedar Park’s CrossFit Team from CFCP!
We will be pre-selling BBQ Plates and have Silent Auction Items!
Help sponsor your athletes!
If you can donate an item for the silent auction, email JBarrientes80@gmail.com
FUNDRAISER for Regional Athletes!
CFCP Yard Sale!
We need your donations!
CrossFit Day with the Round Rock Express!
1:05pm Game. Discount Tickets Available!
South Central Regionals at the Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio
Regionals SWAG is coming soon!
MAD ATHLETE TRAINING CAMP
2 1/2 days of AWESOMENESS!
* Individual Physical Therapy screening
* Mobility importance and technique education – Michael Tillman, DPT
* Programming for the competition season – David Tillman (currently has 11 athletes competing at the Regional Level)
* CrossFit Swim Training – Wladi Montoya
* Nutrition: In season, Off season, and Game Day – Nikki Isbell
* Olympic Lifting Technique: Chad and Jodi Vaughn
* Pose Running: Valerie Hunt
* Gymnastic Training – David Durante, 2008 Olympic Alternate
* Mental Training for the Competitor – Sarah Blavet
Multiple CrossFit Workouts each day
Training vs Competition Workouts
Alumi – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your pricing.
Dynamic warm up
6 of each
pvc arm circles
Group warm up
6 count burpees
10 each of
bottom squat hold 30sec-1 min (first round only)
push ups (2nd round hand release)
Skill tire flips.
1 tire flip
Jump in and over
(Flip back the other direction)
My kb and me.
3 rounds for time. (1.5/1)
20 goblet squats
20 steps lunges (holding kb)
20 yards farmers carry.
20 kb cleans
Must hold kb the entire wod
Knee on the wall