Hillary’s Transformation

“My first exposure to CrossFit was at an outdoor bootcamp led by CrossFit Cedar Park. Ten months later I switched to CrossFit group classes at their ‘Clinic’ location. I began to get frustrated due to weight gain even though I was working out, because I refused to change the way I ate no matter how much my CrossFit coach talked to me. I finally attended a nutrition talk with Dr.Chad Walding and Coach Nikki and began to understand how what I ate affected my weight-loss, recovery, and performance.

It was then I made the change. Now I make better nutrition choices 85% of the time and eat whatever I crave the other 15%. This resulted in a 50lb weight loss and huge personal records in my CrossFit scores.

Here are the top 5 things Iearned from my experience in CrossFit:
1. Write down your goals
2. Listen to your coach and apply their advice
3. Be accountable
4. Want it
5. Learn to push yourself

CrossFit Cedar Park has all the tools that you need to be successful and they are more than willing to work and help you meet your goals!”

 Click HERE to check out the rest of Hillary’s Amazing Transformation Pictures – thanks to Victoria Goldstein Photography!

Dynamic warm up
6 of each
lunge stretch
leg cradle
hand walks
pvc arm circles
press ups

Group warm up

6 count burpees
10 each of
jacks
high knees
butt kicks
bottom squat hold 30sec-1 min (first round only)
squats
push ups (2nd round hand release)

skill

double unders
1 min double under
1 min rest
3 rounds
record reps.

WOD
3 OH Squats
12 Box Jumps
AFAP
rest 2 min

5 rounds record splits and weight.

MAD MOBI
Keg Stretch
calf stretch
Knee on the wall (couch)
Press ups

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.