Scott, getting his mind right.
Ok gang, Fight Gone Bad is in full swing. It is more than just our fitness.
It is more than just our health. We can’t sweat enough to give what some
of these warriors have given up. We are all doing our
part to get the word out and the donations in.
It’s time, sign up, pay up, and show up.
So please, sign up to workout, pay up for the cause, or show up to volunteer.
Remember, ALL proceeds go to
20 KB Swings
30 Sit ups
400 meter run
4 rounds for time
Cilantro Shrimp – from Kathy DeBack
1 pound gulf shrimp
1/2 cup each finely chopped celery and cilantro
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1-2 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons almond flour or arrowroot
1 bottle clam juice
1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
1. Peel and devein shrimp. Finely chop onion, celery, cilantro and garlic. Squeeze lime juice and set aside.
2. Heat olive oil and stir in almond flour or arrowroot and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Add onions, celery and garlic. Cook 3 minutes
4. Gradually stir in clam juice. Add cilantro, salt and pepper. Cook 1 more minute.
5. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cover skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring halfway through, until shrimp
turn from translucent to pink. Remove from heat, add lime juice and season to taste. Serve immediately.